Barefoot Shiatsu: Feet, Knees, and Elbows in Shiatsu
Taught by Randy Cummins
12 CE hours – $300
Barefoot Shiatsu is mat work, integrating the use of feet, knees and elbows for the purpose of applying sustained pressure. We follow general pathways of the classical meridians, focusing on typical stagnant and muscularly tight areas. Techniques will be demonstrated in supine and prone positions. Emphasis is given towards fluidity of transition, and the seamless rhythmic application of techniques.
Participants will enjoy the freedom of using the whole body, will learn strategies to take the burden off their thumbs and wrists, and will learn deep and relaxing techniques to benefit a wide range of clients.
Barefoot Shiatsu: Feet, Knees, and Elbows in Shiatsu: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.