Botanicals for Better Sleep and Relaxation Course Description
Taught by Anne de Courtenay
3 CEs / $75
Screens, sirens, to-do lists, and anxiety — the modern-day challenges to a good night’s sleep are legion.
This class will take a deep dive into various herbs from the Western, Ayurvedic and Chinese traditions that promote restful sleep and deep relaxation.
Herbs will be classified by strength, affinity, and secondary or tertiary actions. Basic sleep hygiene, herb-drug contraindications, and aromatherapy options for sleep will also be covered.
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.