Clinical East/West Aromatherapy Part 2 Course Description:
Taught by David Sol
6 CE hours, $150
This course is an introduction to the professional practice of Aromatherapy combining both Eastern and Western concepts of essential oil use. Students will be introduced to identifying the needs of the client’s body, mind, and spirit and customize an essential oil blend for them.
This course adds to the repertoire of oils learned in Part 1, but can also be taken independently if you haven’t yet taken Part 1. Part 1 & Part 2 are required before you go on to Part 3: Advanced Blending.
This class is taught via Zoom.
Clinical East/West Aromatherapy Part 2 Focus:
Students will learn to conduct a thorough clinical assessment and the safe use of 30+ essential oils and their varied applications. With these oils, a practitioner can create a targeted blend appropriate to the constitution and clinical needs of an individual.
The focus will be on utilizing the Five Phase Theory of East Asian medicine in creating unique, individualized blends for clients and patients. The workshop will discuss both topical applications and inhalation method for best therapeutic effect.
During Part 2, students will review the safe, therapeutic use of essential oils and the foundation of Chinese medicine. Each of the Five Elements will be explored in great detail and depth along with at least 15+ other essential oils sampled from these elements. The essential oils in Part 1 & Part 2 are different and when combined will give students an understanding of at least 30+ different essential oils. At the end of both Part 1 & 2, students will have a great knowledge and appreciation of both the Five Elements and the most common essential oils used in aromatherapy.
Clinical East/ West AromaTherapy Pt. 2: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.