Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Course Description:
CST Level Four Intensive: The Self-Existing Heart Radiance
Monday – Thurday, April 22-25, 2024
In this level four intensive, we focus on integrating the work of sensing and precise matching of the metabolic patterns unfolding within the field of the body. The resonance of the self-existing heart radiance will serve as the fulcrum of our contact where the healing forces within can ignite all unfolding. Our daily practice will center around the awareness of increasing the coherence of the heart and the line of stillness within the central channel. Particular holds for this purpose will be introduced and practiced.
The intensive is designed for everyone who wants to offer their best work while personally unfolding and healing.
In order to reserve our lodging, a $500 deposit is needed by February 19th 2024. *See below for early bird pricing, deposit needed by February 19th*
Single occupancy rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please, specify your preference when you register.
Early Bird Pricing ($500 deposit by Feb 19th)
Double Occupancy $ 1,482
Single Occupancy $ 1,582
Regular Pricing ($500 deposit after Feb 19th)
Double Occupancy $ 1,732
Single Occupancy $ 1,832
Repeat Participants ($500 deposit by Feb 19th)
Double Occupancy $1050
Single Occupancy $ 1150
The price includes tuition, materials, 24 CEs, group insurance, conference space rentals, use of the grounds, all the meals, and lodging.
Prerequisites: Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy, Cranial Bones and Sutures, or Facial Bones and Sutures
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Level Four Intensive Retreat
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Specific Information:
Due to the nature of this training, students need to stay overnight on campus for the duration of the retreat. The cost of this training includes 24 hours of instruction with involved hands-on practice and 10 family-style meals and lodging. Gluten-free and vegetarian dietary needs can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact our office at 847-864-1130 to indicate a gluten-free or vegetarian preference when you register.
Loyola University Retreat & Ecology Center, 2710 S. Country Club Rd., Woodstock, IL 60098
Nestled on 90 acres of rolling hills, prairies, spring-fed ponds and a forest, the Retreat & Ecology Center provides a beautiful place for our deep work and relaxation. Enjoy a true getaway, yet close to home.
24 CE Hours over a 4-Day Retreat
The following registration policies apply for this retreat, and supercede our usual workshop registration policies.
A non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the intensive is required. The remaining tuition is due prior to the first day of class. Once the class has started, no further refund is available.
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Deposit – $500.
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.