Craniosacral Therapy - Cranial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 2)
Taught by David Sol and Misha Sol
12 CE hours, $300
This 2-day course builds on the foundational training of the Craniosacral Balancing Level 1 course. In this class you will continue to grow in your understanding and practice of this gentle, yet powerful bodywork modality. You will learn to move deeper within this work and experience working specifically with the rhythms of the cranial and facial bones among other aspects of the body.
Prerequisite: Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy.
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Level Four Intensive Retreat (prereq is all prior classes)
Take Craniosacral Essentials first, then the Cranial Bones and Facial Bones modules in any order, then complete with the Level Four Intensive Retreat.
Craniosacral Therapy - Cranial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 2): How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.