Cupping Part Three - Silicone Cupping for Myofascial Syndromes of Shoulder, Neck, Hip, & Leg
Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CE hours, $150
Cultivate health and freedom of movement for clients suffering from pain and restriction of the shoulders and hips. Silicone cups effortlessly facilitate myofascial release for challenging pain syndromes while saving the practitioner’s body.
This class will teach cupping protocols for a variety of syndromes, focusing on effective acupoints and meridians, including exercises to assist in expansive, pain free movement.(Prequesite is Cupping Part 2.)
Cupping Part Three - Silicone Cupping for Myofascial Syndromes of Shoulder, Neck, Hip, & Leg: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.