EFT: Conquer Food Craving and Create Body Confidence Technique
Taught by Jeanne Steen
3 CE hours, $75
DOES count for Illinois license renewal CEs.
Does NOT count for NCBTMB CEs. NCBTMB does not accept EFT as accepted class category for CEs.
Chocolate? Potato chips? Soda? What “special” food do you crave?
Would you like to conquer the impulse to binge, and actually make conscious choices about food without feeling stressed about it? We’re not talking about eating out of hunger. We are talking about other triggers: boredom, the need for a treat or a reward, loneliness, procrastination ~ who hasn’t wandered into the kitchen to avoid another project? Or used food to numb a painful feeling?
EFT Tapping, a scientifically proven mind/body technique that leverages acupressure and psychology, can help you conquer a craving.
It’s a simple, safe, very effective and empowering.
In this workshop we will use tapping to help you regain control of your food choices, and also shift your perception of your body from self-criticism to confidence.
Students will leave class armed with empowering home tapping practices.
EFT Conquer Food Craving and Create Body Confidence Technique: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.