Craniosacral Therapy Essentials Course Description
12 CEs, $300
This 2-day course is a practical introduction to the theory and practice of the biodynamics of craniosacral balancing. Craniosacral Balancing is a form of gentle bodywork which grew out of cranial osteopathy and osteopathic medicine.
Students will learn essential ways to perceive the body’s intrinsic movement dynamics, rhythms, and pulsations. Through this perceptual process, practitioners can assist both the expression of the inherent health of the system and the resolution of its inertial forces (restrictions) and patterns. Ultimately, the focus is to assist the client to move toward a sense of integrated wholeness.
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Level Four Intensive Retreat (prereq is all prior classes)
Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.