Ethics For The (almost) Burned Out Practitioner Course Description:
Taught by Chandra Clark
3 CEs / $75
Take a dive into principles of establishing and maintaining healthy, ethical boundaries that honor the self and the client. Together, we will explore how boundaries impact us on an energetic, personal, and physical level. Practitioners will gain clarity about their own needs, and learn strategies for restoring balance.
*Includes one hour sexual harassment prevention.
Ethics For The (almost) Burned Out Practitioner: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.