Going Deeper: Expanding Receptivity to Energize Your Practice
Taught by Arlette Greer
Most of us are experts at contracting our bodies and focusing our minds. While some contraction helps us achieve goals, excess contraction can get in the way of our receptivity. It can be a challenge to let go of unnecessary contraction/focus. It’s no surprise that client complaints often center around being overly-contracted (e.g. tight musculature or anxious minds). Clients need help expanding.
We’ll practice a shiatsu treatment for hips and shoulders while keeping our awareness expansive and our body free from unnecessary contraction. In expanding our body and mind, we model for clients at the level of the nervous system what is possible for them. By maintaining a receptive, meditative awareness we will notice more quickly when and how our clients are responding to our work. Put them together and achieve quick, deeply integrative, and lasting results with ease.
Expanding Receptivity to Energize Your Practice: What We Cover and How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.