Extraordinary Vessels - Meditations on Time and Space Part 2
Extraordinary Vessels are much more than specific flows within the body. Extraordinary Vessels describe the most general dynamics by which human beings take shape and story in time and space.
Extraordinary Vessels treatments have profound implications for genetic expression, lifelong constitutional issues, life-threatening illnesses, and evolving stories about oneself and the world.
How do we touch through time? How do we draw on resources from the past and future? How can we align with and make peace with universal evolutionary forces?
This class is an excellent refinement for graduates of the Postgraduate Clinical Shiatsu Studies. It is also accessible to any student who has completed basic shiatsu studies.
Extraordinary Vessels: What We Cover and How To Register
- Qi Cultivation methods for experiencing Extraordinary Vessels in ourselves
- Concentration Methods and Touch Techniques for connecting with Extraordinary Vessels in others
- Basic protocols for recognizing when and how to use Extraordinary Vessels in treatment
- Demo and Practice of Treatment Protocols
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.