Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CEs, $150.
Guasha has been used for centuries for health maintenance and to treat pathologies. Gua Sha is a rubbing technique applied to the surface of the skin with a smooth tool resulting in drawing out stagnation and stimulating the connective tissues.
It works to mobilize Blood, Qi and Lymph inthe body, resolving chronic injuries and pain, and benefitting internal disorders. This class will review the benefits and different procedures for each modality as well as protocol for treating a variety of diseases from the common cold, muscle aches, digestive disorders, irregular menstruation, headaches to sports injuries.
Students will have time for practical application so they may offer this modality as a natural extension to their practice.
Guasha: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.