Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CEs, $150.
Guasha has been used for centuries for health maintenance and to treat pathologies. Gua Sha is a rubbing technique applied to the surface of the skin with a smooth tool resulting in drawing out stagnation and stimulating the connective tissues.
Guasha: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.