Herbs for Vitality: Adaptogens
Taught by Anne de Courtenay
3 CEs / $75
Peer behind the curtain of almost any acute or chronic health condition, and you’ll likely find one thing in common: STRESS. Non-specific stressors wear away at our energy, immune system, and mental wellness.
Fortunately, the world of botanical medicine can help.
If you’ve ever wondered what exactly the differences are between such herbs as ashwagandha, ginseng, or holy basil, this is the class for you.
Learn how to choose the right adaptogen for various kinds of stress, what to look for in over-the-counter products, and how to prepare your own herbal medicine for enhancing physical and mental resilience, immune response, restful sleep, and more.
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.