Taught by Claire Marie Miller
24 CEs, $475 by June 29, $495 after
Integrative Reflexology® is a foot and hand reflexology training that is designed to be a modality of massage and bodywork therapies. The Integrative Reflexology® method is a whole-hand technique that is easier for the therapists to give and more enjoyable for the client to receive.
In this foundational certification course you will learn the basic techniques of foot and hand reflexology through the 4-Theory Approach. The four theories include Structural Alignment Theory, Zone Theory, Meridian Theory and Psychoneuroimmunology Theory.
Integrative Reflexology: What We Cover & How To Register
Benefits of an Integrative Reflexology® session:
- A deeply relaxing and therapeutic response.
- Increased digestive response and constipation relief.
- Sinus drainage, perhaps while still in the session.
- Decreased bronchi and lung congestion.
- Endocrine stimulation
- Organ stimulation
- Uterine reflex stimulation can help to bring on overdue babies or late menses.
- Uterine reflex stimulation will also relieve some of the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
- Reduced muscular tension in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, sciatic area and spine.
- Reduced swelling in the feet and lower limbs.
- Increased lymphatic, nerve and blood circulation.
- Kidney stones have been reported to pass with the stimulation of the kidney reflexes.
Many clients report they are as relaxed as if they had a full body massage.
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.