Introduction to Myofascial Release
Taught by Bobbe Bermann
Work smarter, not harder, during your massage therapy session by learning to incorporate Myofascial Release techniques. This approach works without lubrication, using intention and patience to provide a gentle, slow, sustained pressure into the fascial restriction barriers.
This encourages the unwinding and lengthening of the connective tissues to create ease of movement. Note that when force is used, the body guards and protects against the very thing the therapist is trying to accomplish: melting resistance!
During this workshop, we will discuss the organization and structural layers of the superficial/deep fascia, the properties of fascia and fascia’s role as a communication system. We will look at the difference between normal healthy fascia versus fascia that is restricted. Ample time will be provided to practice applying both superficial and deep fascial techniques.
Come explore how to accomplish specific, lasting change in the client’s body!
Course Fee: $200 (8 CE Hours)
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.