Kinesiology Taping Fundamentals
Spend a day learning about the “special tape” that is seen all over many athletes, and others! The day begins with a discussion of the benefits, contraindications and precautions, as well as research, and more! Applications for upper and lower extremities, torso/spinal, and edema will be demonstrated and practiced.
We will work with different tensions of tape and how to target specific areas, creating desired effects on tissue. The day will conclude with how to work taping into your daily practice with clients, as well as self care!
Course Fees: $205.00 (7 CE hours, materials included)
How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.