MLD Refresher and Face Treatment
This 7 hour class reviews the 4 MLD strokes, lymphatic pathways and MLD contraindications.
The sequence for neck, arm and leg will be reviewed and practiced.
The face sequence, which has been left out since 2020 due to mask requirements, will be taught along with treatment protocols for headaches, whiplash, allergies and other conditions affecting the face and head.
Prerequisite: Must be a CMLDT
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.