Going Deeper: Muscles and Meridians for Low Back & Shoulders
Taught by WinterJade Forest
Is there ever a time when it is appropriate to address both muscles and meridians in a shiatsu treatment? In the case of musculo-skeletal complaints, that may be exactly what is needed. In this workshop, learn how to discern between them, how to work them separately, and how to work them simultaneously.
Muscles and Meridians for Low Back & Shoulders: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.