Taught by Sarah McLaughlin
12 CEs / $300
Learn cautions, contraindications, and massage treatment plans for your pregnant clients!
In this course we will practice how to position, drape, and adjust our massage technique to ease common physical discomforts during pregnancy.
We will also consider how the body changes during this time, investigate what massage techniques are the most helpful, and how to effectively apply them while maintaining good body mechanics. In addition, we will discuss how intake is adjusted for pregnant clients. We will learn when massage therapy is contraindicated and how best to communicate with your clients regarding massage and their health.
Join Sarah McLaughlin, licensed massage therapist and certified practitioner of ‘Bodywork for the Childbearing Year,’ for this foundational course in Pregnancy Massage.
Pre-Natal Massage: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.