Reiki Level 1 Course Description:
6 CEs, $150
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki enables us to create an environment where the receiver relaxes and is ready to receive our touch. Activating Reiki flow at the beginning of a session facilitates your client’s shift from stress and tension to relaxation and openness, meaning that your bodywork has access and impact from the start.
During this Reiki Level 1 Workshop you will get attuned to Reiki which enables you to become a channel for this healing energy. You will also start a 21 day energetic cleanse that moves through your chakras cleaning and releasing bound energy (including stuck emotions and behavioral patterns). At this level Reiki is a self-care tool, which is deeply restorative for those of us devoted to giving.
From this class you may move on to Reiki Level 2.
Unless otherwise marked, classes are at 818 Lake Street in Evanston, IL.
The Salem location is the Salem Community Activities Center, 416 Ogelsby St., Salem IL
Reiki Level 1: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.