Seated Shiatsu Part Two: Treating the Channels, Energizing the Limbs
Taught by Arlette Greer
6 CEs, $150
In this floor-based workshop, we’ll learn how to treat the primary channels with our clients in seated position. We’ll review how to support clients with your body or over an exercise ball, how to position their body in order to access the channels, and how to creatively incorporate knees and elbows into your treatment. We will amplify our effectiveness by focusing on the healthy function of each channel as we treat.
Seated Shiatsu Part Two - Treating the Channels, Energizing the Limbs: How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.