Shiatsu for Common Problem Areas
Shiatsu for Low Back Pain: Taught by Christina Mihai
Shiatsu Neck Techniques: Taught by Christina Mihai
Shiatsu for the Shoulder (In-person OR Zoom): Taught by Randy Cummins
Shiatsu for the Hip: (In-person OR Zoom): Taught by Randy Cummins
Each class 3 CEs, $75. All four classes: 12 CEs, $300
Shiatsu is the treatment of choice for many of those chronic trouble spots. Through a unique combination of full-body stretches accentuated with treatment of potent acupoints, clients frequently see significant improvement over the course of just one treatment.
Each workshop will teach major acupoints, meridian stretches and compression techniques to relieve chronic pain in the target area.
These four workshops complement one another nicely, as dysfunction in one area often creates referred complications in other areas. Take the entire series, and you’ll feel ready for anything!
Each Class Includes:
Anatomical and Meridian Overviews
Specific acupoint location and stimulation techniques
Applied stretches to stimulate entire meridian lines
Guided demos and student exchanges
$75.00 per course (3 CEs)
$300.00 (12 CEs) for the entire series
How To Register
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.