Taught by Bobbe Bermann
When a client asks you to go deeper during a massage therapy treatment, what are they really asking for?
Do you know if the client is really asking for more pressure? I believe in most cases the client is not asking for more pressure but instead they are asking the therapist to provide more specificity to the muscle tissue being addressed!
In this workshop, we will get more specific by reviewing the anatomy as well as the palpation of the 20 muscles that either have their origin or insertion on the scapula. Each muscle will be located by utilizing a combination of bony landmarks, other muscles, being at the appropriate depth, fiber direction and muscle actions.
Application of techniques specific to these muscles will be addressed when applicable.
We will discuss and consider different ways to intentionally treat the body 3-dimensionally for more lasting change. How much to include in each session or not will depend on what the client goals are, their health history, the quality of their tissues and other factors. Learn to work with ease while being specific and effective.
Course Fee: $300 (12 CE Hours)
How To Register:
- Registration for Zoom classes must be received 48 hours prior to the start of class. Registration will close after this time.
- Registration for in-person classes that start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday must be received by 4pm Friday. Registration will close after that time.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.